If you haven’t yet.. YOU SHOULD. Chocolate Unicorn Bark is hands down the easiest thing to make and even better, it requires NO BAKING! It has been my go-to for parties and holiday gifts lately. The kids love it and the adults do too.
We all know when it comes to sprinkles MORE IS MORE! The more toppings the better the bark is.
PREP TIME: 20
TOTAL TIME: 20
YIELD: 1 LB. OF UNICORN BARK
- 1 pound white chocolate
- Food Coloring (I used Pink & Yellow)
- Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows (I sprayed mine with gold, edible spray paint for 2017!!)
- Various sprinkles, candies & cereal
- Place white chocolate in a glass bowl, set over a pot, stove set to medium heat. Stir until melted completely. (You can add vegetable oil/canola oil to the chocolate to help get desired consistency).
- Divide white chocolate into smaller bowls and color with desired food coloring.
- Pour the different colors of chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet and gently swirl with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle your toppings and candies over the swirled colored chocolate.
- Finish off with some more sprinkles, cereals, cookies and let set in refrigerator for 10 min.
- Once set, break or cut into pieces & ENJOY!